There are 9 million women-owned businesses in the United States; they account for $1.3 trillion in revenue. American women are starting businesses at a rate twice that of men. Most of these women are also moms.
What does it take to be successful as both a mom and as an entrepreneur? Moms Mean Business gives existing and potential mom business owners the encouragement, advice, and healthy dose of “how-to” they need.
In this helpful guide, you will create a customized strategy that includes:
- A personal definition of success in both life and business–and the way to achieve it
- The tools needed to manage time and productivity when your priorities as a mom and business owner conflict
- A mom-friendly business plan to get you focused
- An approach to self-care that allows you to handle all that’s thrown your way
- Tips, checklists, and guidance to quickly solve the problems mom entrepreneurs encounter
Behind-the-scenes stories and advice from well-known mom entrepreneurs make Moms Mean Business fun to read and full of that all-important “me, too!” factor. It is inspiring, motivating, and, above all, practical.