Writing a winning proposal has always been an important part of sales. In recent years it has become vital. But many companies are still cranking out confusing, unpersuasive proposals and RFPs—few of which result in new clients or contracts.
Now everyone can dramatically boost their success rate with the third edition of Persuasive Business Proposals. This classic guide explains how to craft compelling messages and powerful proposals that attract prospects’ attention and speak to their needs. The new edition includes more valuable information than ever before, including:
• Essential questions for qualifying opportunities
• Ways to “power up” cover letters and executive summaries
• Advice for overcoming “value paranoia”
• Guidelines for incorporating proof into a proposal
• Tips for winning renewal contracts.
Most people find proposal writing to be tedious and time-consuming—and their documents show it. With clear instructions as well as before-and-after samples, Persuasive Business Proposals takes readers step-by-step through a highly effective process for writing customized packages that capture new business.Download Now Read Online